And yes, these positions were anticipated; it is just more difficult to train new employees during a rush period
For the Customer Care position, we are looking for:
- someone who is not afraid of human contact,
- a positive attitude under any circumstance,
- a person who is capable of dealing with heavy cyclic workloads (we are right in the middle of one now ^^),
- someone with at least a general understanding of computers (basically, just knowing how to use one),
- written and spoken English and Spanish (OK, if you only know English, we will consider your application all the same).
- the rest we will teach you.
For the post of Developer, we are looking for an autonomous person who can nonetheless work in a team (this exists...really!):
- A Jedi Master of Perl,
- Experience with the internet,
- Ability to interact with other human beings,
- Able to successfully manage a large workload,
If our project strikes a cord with you, and you want to contribute, please let us know at: emploi (at) gandi (dot) net.