These changes mainly affect updates to the website, bugs and minor ergonomics, something that is to be expected for a first revision.:
- a bug that hindered management of Gandi AI with some browsers has been fixed,
- a bug with the activation of SiteMaker websites under some browsers has been corrected,
- we have corrected a bug in IE6 that caused some buttons to disappear. However, it is worth noting that IE6 will no longer be officially supported, so the site does not look as good in this browser, though is still functional.
- we have added a link for those of you that would like to choose the individual domain name extensions when you make a search on the 'all' option (something that is also possible if you enter the full domain name directly in the text area)
- general correction of bugs, display problems, typos, etc.
- we have changed the "no bullshit" logo (font and color) to be more professional, as for us this is a grown up and serious statement of intent, not an teenage tantrum
- thinner header within the management pages , so that you don't need to scroll so much while administering your domains
- the line spacing between domains has been made smaller, for the same reason
- the font has been improved in the forms to be more coherent with the rest of the site
There still remain several bugs that need to be fixed, as well as many new ideas for improving the interface, which we are going to include in the development schedule for the coming weeks.
Steven, our graphic artist, will try (for example) to change the display font so that it is easier to read.
As a reminder, it is important for us to dedicate time to the infrastructure itself with emphasis on the transition to our new back end and our new hosting and domain name APIs.
We would like to thank you for your feedback and ideas, it is a pleasure for us to be able to constantly improve our service to you.